Today I will tell you how to block Gmail email. This email inbox needs to be easily compiled with junk email. I do not recommend you sign up for these services. Fortunately, a way to block email has been offered to email users like Gmail. An easy way to block emails is to promote your emails. How to block Gmail on email through this article is given in the following steps.
What you’ll need:-
- A Gmail account.
- A laptop, tablet or phone that can access Gmail through a browser or in an app.
The Short Version:-
- Open Gmail and click on the email address’s message you want to block.
- Press the More button.
- Click Block Sender.
- Press Block.
Block Emails on Gmail: A Detailed Guide:-
Block Email on Gmail Website (Windows, Mac, and Linux):-
- You can block this by signing in to your Gmail account. Then you need to click on the top right corner of the email.
- If you have a list of these options, you need to click send to email next to the block.
- Here you have to select the following to block these email addresses.
Unblocked Emails on Gmail Websites:-
- After unblocking an email here, first you need to go to the settings in the top right corner and click on the icon.
- When you quickly show up in settings, go to Gmail settings and click.
- Here, those who want to unblock Gmail can do so. You need to select unblocked and click on the addresses button.
- This is to ensure that Gmail is unblocked.
Block Emails on Gmail Mobile App (Android and iPhone):-
Gmail mobile app will not be easy to block anyone. After opening this email you can click on the menu above. Gmail will stop sending messages to this email address.
Hopefully, through this post, I have been able to tell you how to block Gmail on email. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.