After changing your Facebook password, I will tell you some ways to protect your account through a post. If you have used this password elsewhere then there is no problem. All these platforms offer to change the Facebook password of the account. You can reset them from the Android or iPhone apps from this desktop website. Through this post, I will guide you to set a new password for your Facebook account.
Change Facebook Password:-
I will explain in my article how to change your android password from this website Facebook Android app. To go to this section you have to follow the content guide itself.
Change Facebook Password on Computer Using Website:-
- Once your Facebook account is signed in, go to the Facebook settings in the upper right corner and click on the privacy menu.
- On the next page, go to the Facebook page and click on settings.
- You can set a new password for your Facebook account. After which you can change your Facebook password at any time.
- Once you start using your new Facebook password, you can save that password to yourself.
- You can sign in on another device. If you think that nobody can update your password.
Change Facebook Password on Android:-
- To open this Facebook, you will click on the hallmark menu in the upper right corner. Then you can go to settings and privacy and click on Facebook settings.
- You can click to change your Facebook password.
- But here you have to remember the old Facebook password so that there is no problem any day.
Change Facebook Password on iPhone:-
- You can do this by yourself in the lower right corner of your iPhone.
- Don’t forget to change this password when in your Facebook settings.
- Remember your current password. Click next to confirm your new Facebook password.
Forgot Facebook Password?
You can reset your Facebook account password if you forget it. Here I will tell you can change your Facebook password without re-password.
- Forgot password to start? From this login screen click on options.
- Now you need to enter the phone number. In order to find your account, you need to click on this event search.
- Once Facebook recognizes your account, you can receive the reset code email.
Reset Facebook Password on Mobile (Android and iOS):-
- Forgot password to reset the Facebook password on your phone. On the next page after login, you have to provide your phone number or email address.
- Facebook will now send you a confirmation code to your registered email. Tap “Continue” to send the code and enter the 6-digit code on the next page after confirming the code, you can proceed to reset the password.
Hopefully, through this post, I have been able to tell you how to change your Facebook password. If you have any questions, you can tell me in the comments. I will try my best to answer your questions.