This article shows you how to chat with many people at the same time on an Apple device including FaceTime. FaceTime is the default audio and video chat app that is pre-installed on iOS, iPad, and macOS devices.
Can You Do a Way Call on FaceTime?:-
A group facetime is a conference call where you can chat face to face with more than one person at a time. You can start a conference call on iOS and iPadOS and include up to 32 people per call.
FaceTime conference calls can be initiated from the FaceTime app or from a group conversation in the Messages app.
Group FaceTime video calls have special requirements compared to regular FaceTime calls To start a Group FaceTime call, you need iOS or iPadOS 12.1.4 or later and one of the following devices:
Can You Do Conferencing Using FaceTime?
Yes, there are two ways to set up a conference call using FaceTime First go to Settings> FaceTime and make sure FaceTime is turned on. Next, decide how you want to start the call.
Start a Group Call from the Face Time App:-
You can set up a group call from the FaceTime app. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the FaceTime app.
- Select New FaceTime.
- In the new FaceTime screen, select the people you want to call You can choose from a suggested field, or tap the plus icon to select a name from a contact. Anyone in the group can add new members to the group chat at any time.
- Select the audio icon or the green facetime button for a video call.
Start a Group Call from the Messages App:-
If you want, you can start a group call on FaceTime from your messages Use these steps:
- Go to an existing group chat in the Messages app or start a new group text message
- Select the FaceTime button on the Group Chat screen
- Select the option for a FaceTime audio call or a FaceTime video call.
Can You Conference Call Using FaceTime on Mac?
You can set up a conference call in FaceTime on macOS. Like the iPhone or iPad, FaceTime conference calls can be set up from the FaceTime app or the Messages app.