In an effort to capture Snapchat’s popular Bitmoji avatars, Facebook launched 3D avatars on its platform in June 2020. Facebook has built this existing feature from the original Meta and started rolling out avatars on Instagram for more users. With this feature, you can create and share your own personalized avatars on the platform In this article, we will describe in detail how you can create and use an avatar in your Instagram story and DM.
Create and Use an Instagram Avatar:-
What is an Instagram Avatar?
The Instagram Avatar feature lets you create and share bitmoji-like stickers to present yourself on the platform. You have the option to customize your avatar and make it your own.
How to Make Your Own Instagram Avatar:-
- Open your Instagram profile from the bottom navigation bar and tap the hamburger menu in the top right corner. From the pop-up menu, select “Settings” to access Instagram’s settings page.
- Now, tap on “Account” and select “Avatar” to set up your Instagram avatar.
- Here you will now find an editorial interface like Bitmoji to customize your avatar. Here you can add skin tone, hair, face, eyes, eyebrows, glasses, nose, face, facial hair, body, clothing, headwear, ear piercings, and even. Hearing instruments of avatars. Instagram offers you a variety of templates to get you started and then you can more easily customize the avatar.
- After customizing the avatar, press “Done” in the top right and select “Save Changes” to save the changes to your avatar.
Share your Instagram Avatar on Stories:-
- To share your Instagram avatar in the story, open the story UI and tap the sticker icon in the corner of your code. From the sticker cache, select “Avatar” to normalize your avatar
- You will now see a sticker based on your avatar. Add a sticker to your photo and add your Instagram story by pressing the “Your Story” button.
Share Instagram Avatar Emojis in DMS:-
- You also have the option to use your Instagram avatar in DM. Open the chat window, tap the sticker icon in the textbox in the right corner, and select “Avatar” to see emojis based on your avatar.
- Choose the sticker you want to send and that’s it! The recipient will receive your avatar as a message; add a personal touch to your conversation.
Hopefully, through this post, I have been able to tell you how to Make and Use an Instagram Avatar. If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.