Facebook Live Sessions help you connect and connect with your friends and followers. It’s easy to start a live stream on Facebook, and if you’re new to Facebook and aren’t familiar with how the feature works, here’s how to make it live on Facebook.
Go Live on Facebook:-
How to Go Live on Facebook (Desktop Website):-
- Open the Facebook website and click the “Live Video” button in the status update textbox.
- From the next page, click “Select” under “Go live” to start your Facebook live stream.
- If you are streaming live for the first time, your browser will now request camera and microphone access. Allow going further. You can set the privacy of the stream to friends or make it public based on your preferences.
- You should now choose the camera and media source of your choice. If you plan to stream live from an external 4K webcam, now is the time to choose it as a camera source. Once done, click the “Go Live” button in the bottom-left corner of the screen to stream live on Facebook.
- You are now live on Facebook. You can see stream metrics and insights like visitor numbers, comments, feedback, and shares in the Insights section. To finish a live video on Facebook, click on the red “End Live Video” button.
- From the Attendance Confirmation prompt, click “Finish” to stop live streaming on the meta-owned social media platform.
- You can now share a live video or delete it permanently in your feed. If you are not interested in getting it, you can click “Delete Video and go back to News Feed” to stream the stream better and go back to Facebook.
Live Stream Using Facebook Mobile App (Android/iPhone):-
- Open the Facebook app and tap the “Live” button in the status update box. You can now choose to add a description so that viewers get an idea ofwhat the stream is. After adding the details, press the “Go Live” button to start your Facebook Live stream.
- To end the live stream, press the “End” button at the bottom-right of the screen if you accidentally try to turn off the live stream, you will have a few seconds to cancel the live stream.
- After finishing the live video, you have the option to post or delete the video. Click the “Post Now” button to share the live video in your feed, or click the “Delete” button to permanently delete the video.
Hopefully, through this post, I have been able to tell you How to Go Live on Facebook. If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.