Fighting for the explosion of mobile gaming in recent years, the main proponent of Royal Jenner. With PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty mobile users employed with skilled gunners and exciting collaboration, mobile gamers await the arrival of one of the best Battle Royale games on their devices. Yes, we are talking about Apex Legends Mobile, a mobile port of the popular Battle Royale game on PCs and consoles. This game has been under development and testing for almost two years now. Now, after multiple beta tests, the game’s developer Response Entertainment has announced that Apex Legends Mobile will soon have a soft launch in selected countries.
Now, if you’re not one of the supported soft launch countries and want to try using Apex Mobile, don’t worry, because we’ve got you covered. We will teach you how to pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile anywhere in the world so that you can jump into it whenever the game launches after February. So, let’s go straight inside without any hassle.
Pre-Register for Apex Legends Mobile (February 2022):-
Apex Legends Mobile Soft Launch Details:-
Respawn Entertainment, in partnership with Tencent, has been working on the Apex Legends mobile port for some time. The gaming company conducted numerous beta tests worldwide earlier this year, including in India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Hong Kong. And now, Respawn is getting ready to launch Apex Legends Mobile software in multiple locations soon
For those who are thinking about the release date of Apex Legends Mobile, there is still no official information. The developer has just shared a tweet that the mobile game with the list of countries will be launched in the coming days.
Apex Legends Mobile Soft Launch Supported Regions:-
- the Philippines
- New Zealand
Requirements to Pre-Register for Apex Legends Mobile:-
Before you start the process, you need to pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile.
A Compatible Android Device:-
Yes, the first thing you need to play Apex Legends Mobile is an Android smartphone. Soft Launch is currently limited to Android but does not require a system to run the game. However, according to last year’s beta test, your phone must meet the following specification requirements.
Processor: Snapdragon 625 or above
RAM: At least 4GB
Storage space: up to 2GB
Android version: Android 6.0 and above
Now, you can always gamble and pre-register for Apex Mobile using this guide. Once you see how it works on your device, you can install the game.
A Good VPN Service:-
Now, before I tell you why we need a VPN, you must know that we tried to use a VPN service to sign up for a new Google Account, but the process asks for a local phone number. We even tried to use an Indian phone number to complete the sign-up process, but it didn’t work. So, we’re using a quick solution to register a new Google Account
And to solve this, you need a VPN to change the area of your Google Account. We recommend that you do not change the area for your personal account as the change is valid for 365 days. You cannot return to your local area for a specified period of time.
Moreover, when it comes to VPN, you can either use a free VPN software like Tunnel Bear or choose a payment option like NordVPN, which I have used in this tutorial. The only criterion for a VPN service is that it allows you to connect to one of the soft launch zones listed above. You can see the best VPN services for Android from the linked article.
Sign Up for New Supported Google Account:-
The first step involves creating a new Google Account in one of the Soft Launch-supported regions. Since many users rely on their mobile for all Internet-related things, we’ll teach you how to create a Google Account on your Android device without a local phone number. That said, follow the steps below.
- On your Android device, navigate to Settings -> Google and tap the down arrow next to your email address at the top. From the pop-up menu, tap the “Add another account” option below.
- Then, tap “Create Account” at the bottom left of the screen and select the “For me” option.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to create a new Google Account to pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile. You must enter your first name, surname, date of birth, and gender. Then, select your email address and enter a password to complete the process.
- Now, listen carefully, because on the next screen Google will ask you the most questions – add phone number? And well, the answer is no. Scroll up and select the “Skip” option at the bottom left.
- Then, review your account information, press “Next”, then press the “I agree” button to accept the terms of account creation. Scary! You’ve successfully created a new Google Account.
How to Change the Google Play Store Region:-
Now, even though you’ve created a new account, it’s for the region you live in. To pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile, you need to change the region to one of the supported soft launch regions mentioned above. Here’s how you can do it.
- First, select the region where you want to change your account and connect to a VPN service of your choice. For this display, we will change the Play Store area from India to Singapore.
- Open the Play Store app and navigate to your newly created Google Account from the profile switcher in the upper right. Click your profile icon, then tap the down arrow and select your new email address.
- Next, tap the profile icon again and select the “Settings” option from Settings, then go to “General -> Account & Device Preferences”.
- Here, tap the “Add credit or debit card” option and select “Continue” from the pop-up window to confirm the action.
- Now, the Google Play Store will ask you to change the payment method for the new region. Enter the card details and PIN code of the region you’re switching to, for example – I see the “Switch to Singapore Play Store” option above. I input card details and then tap the “Save” button, you’ll see an error message but don’t worry. Go to the next step.
- Just close the Play Store app, forcibly remove it from the multitasking screen and open the app again. Next, go to “General -> Account & Device Preferences” and you’ll see that your Play Store area has been successfully modified.
Pre-Register for Apex Legends Mobile on Android:-
Once you’ve signed up for a new Google Account and changed the region, you can easily pre-register for Apex Mobile. Here’s what the process looks like.
- Open the Play Store app on your Android phone. Tap your profile icon at the top right, and if you haven’t already selected it, go to the new Google Account.
- Once you’ve logged in to your new Google Account, search the Apex Legends in the Play Store to see a list of games on your device. Here, tap the “Pre-Register” button to sign up for the game before the upcoming Soft Launch.
Hopefully, through this post, I have been able to How to Pre-Register for Apex Legends Mobile from Anywhere in the World. You’ve found the site you’re doing. I request you here to stay away from some websites. If you have any information, you can ask in the comments below.