There are many people in the world who do not know how to check the actual streaming resolution of fire TV stick. Whether you’re watching a movie on a Fire TV stick or the quality of the streaming is down a bit. If you look closely you will see the pixilation and blurring of your fire TV screen. Do you want to know if your fire TV stick is 720P, 1080P, or 4K? But streaming apps like HBO, Netflix & Prime Video etc do not show you the resolution framerate and many more advanced metrics. So, If you are looking for a way to check the actual streaming resolution of the Fire TV stick then you will find it in this post.
Check the Actual Streaming Resolution Fire TV Stick:-
- First and foremost press and hold the Alexa button on the remote developer tools menu. It will take you to the installion page. Click on download to install the app on your fire TV stick,
- In case, developer tools the menu is not showing up on your fire TV stick then you can install the app through the web as well. You will have to sign in to your Amazon account. This will remotely install the app on your fire TV stick.
- Once the app is put in you will see it below App store>All your apps.
- Here enable the advanced options toggle and a screen overlay will appear on the top right corner.
- Next open launch configuration panel.
- Here scroll down and disable the audio focus stack.
- Then return and play a video on any app. On the display overlay you will discover resolution which is the precise streaming decision being performed on your fire TV stick. If it exhibits 1920X1080 then it means the decision is FHD equally 3840X2160 means 4K and 1280X720 means HD keep in thought this is not the upscaled decision but the precise one.
Anyway, that is all from us. For more Fire TV tips like side-loading apps on Fire TV, remapping app buttons on Fire TV remote, on Fire TV, and more, go through our linked guides. And if you found the article helpful then do let us know in the comment section below.