You need to download the official app Roku on your mobile phone. Roku will not be able to display the app on your mobile phone. Then you need to try to connect the app to your television.
Why Is My Phone Not Connecting to my Roku TV:-
Why can’t you watch the Roku app on television? There is no reason for that here. However, it can be a simple setting. The network is used on your TV for your mobile phone.
How Do I Go My Roku TV to Display in the Roku App:-
Follow the steps below to see if your android phone is working on a device:
- To use the mobile app, you need to add your TV. You may not know that Roku TV has a setting that can be controlled with the help of a mobile app. You need to go to settings to work on the Roku app. After going to settings you have to go to the system. Then, after clicking on the system you have to select the advanced settings.
- Make sure both devices are on the same network and in the same band. For your mobile phone app to work with your Roku TV, both need to use the same network. And if you use a dual-band router, both devices must use the same band. You can check which network your Roku TV is using by going to Settings> Network> about.
- Allow your iPhone to access your Roku TV. If you are running IOS 10 or later, you must enable local network settings for the Roku app on your mobile device. Go to Settings> Roku and enable toggles for local networks.
- Make sure your Roku TV is using a private IP address. You should use the personal IP address of your mobile phone, computer, and a device like Roku TV. If you don’t have a router on your network, your Roku TV is using a public IP address instead. In this case, you can install a router or contact your network management specialist. Go to Settings> Network> about to see the IP address of your Roku TV.
- Disconnect from your VPN while using the Roku app. You can connect a VPN to your mobile device to access your company’s network. Since some applications root all applications via VPN, your Roku TV may not be present in the Roku app. You can disconnect from the VPN and then reconnect after using the Roku app.
- Restart your Roku TV and Roku app. Often a simple reconstruction helps solve the problem. Restart your Roku TV and then turn it on or off and restart the Roku app on your mobile phone.
How Do I Connect My Roku Remote App Manually?:-
If none of the above troubleshooting options help, you can manually connect the Roku app to your Roku TV. Get your Roku TV IP address by going to Settings> Network> about.
Then, open the Roku app on your phone, go to the Devices tab and tap the three dots at the top left. Choose Connect manually, enter the IP address for your Roku TV, and tap Connect.
Get Support from Roku:-
If you’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps and are unable to manually connect your Roku TV to the Roku app, it’s probably time to contact Roku for help. Go to the Roku support page and select a support option.