Here is a task for all the social media platforms of new network users to change their phone numbers. However, all the details of your future can be accessed in the account which is an essential step. This security messaging app offers a way to update telegram users’ phone numbers. Today I will discuss the steps to change the telegram phone number in your mobile app through this post.
Change Phone Number in Telegram:-
Change Telegram Phone Number:-
- After opening this telegram app you need to click on the menu on the top left of the phone. After clicking on this menu has to go to telegram settings.
- Go to this account settings change your phone and click on the page.
- You can now change the telegram phone number to give a new number. You can send an SMS by sending a telegram after checking my contact in the upper right corner.
Switch Telegram Phone Number:-
If you use telegram on the number from there. Before you start you need to open the telegram app on the desktop. Here only you will follow the steps below.
- You need to select the settings by clicking on this desktop menu.
- You need to set a new number for this telegram account and select it in the profile.
- You need to click on the phone number after creating a new account for this telegram.
- Click on this telegram after changing the new phone number.
- This new phone number can be used anonymously.
- Finally when you add this new phone number you can easily use the telegram app.
Hopefully, through this post, I have been able to tell you how to change your telegram phone number. If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.