Over the years, Cloud gaming streaming has grown exponentially. A Google stadium has launched the android tv app stadia. There are many more platforms for gamers. However, stadia have a current error. These error shots are currently available. You see, The list goes on and on. No worries, we have a solution for games that can use their android tv for high-quality gaming without spending a penny. In this post, we have given you how to play stream games on android tv.
Stream Games on Android TV:-
Streaming is a great app that allows users to play their favorite streaming games for free. We will try to impress completely by playing stream games on android TV. I will try to set upstream link on your android tv. We will create a comprehensive guide to help you.
Enable Steam Remote Play on PC:-
You can play PC system before playing system games on android tv. Only you can use the stream library. Remote play is a special feature that allows you to use stream links to play local schemes multiplayer games with your friends. You have to find the methods down the hill.
- First you need to open the desktop link of the computer.
- Click to find the stream on the top left just above the client. After clicking find a drop-down menu will open. After opening the menu, click on Settings.
- A new window must open. After opening the new windows, you need to find remote play from the sidebar and click. You can play remotely yourself.
Connect a Controller to Android TV:-
With the help of controlling we will create a game controller for you to play games on TV. If you want to get the best experience then we will get this post. You need to have a simple Bluetooth setup to add the game person to your TV. Follow our guide here for its complete steps.
Installing Stream Link from Android TV Play Store:-
Now we are starting the process to install your android TV streaming. These are the steps to follow before installing the stream link.
- You need to navigate the play store on your TV.
- Find streaming through the search box.
- Stream link list needs to be uninstalled.
Now you need to install streaming on your Android TV. You can set it up yourself. You can learn how to do it through this post.
Setting Up Stream Link:-
First streaming needs to be set up. Here you need to connect to the host PC. To set up this you need to follow the steps below.
- The stream link app needs to be opened on Android TV.
- You will join this screen.
- On the next screen you will be asked to connect a controller. You can have a steam controller with a Bluetooth controller if you want. If you are already looking for someone to guide you, we will guide you.
- Now you have to look for computers or laptops to make the steam link. You need to have the same Wifi network connected to your PC. But in our case PC was another network.
- No matter what network you work on, You will get a PIN that you need to connect to the steam desktop yourself.
- You need to go to remote play windows on pc by going to steam settings.
- Go to the player streaming link and you will see a small dialog box. You have to code yourself here.
- Now that the stream link computer has been added, You need to make sure that the TV has the device.
Playing Stream Games on Stream Link:-
Now that the stream link has been set up. You need to find the methods below to play games from your library.
- Will be greeted by your library. You must select and click on any game that you can use to control. In your case, we will choose the frog quitch.
- Then you will see a few more in-game menus with all the content.
- You have to keep the games running.
- You need to start playing the game in a few seconds or so. You have a lot of learning experience on a computer with playing control.
- Select your Xbox controller to offer Steam Link in-game features to optimize your experience or hold the share button on your Dualshock 4. From this menu, you can access the controller with in-game volume, mic volume, your move, cursor, And even a virtual keyboard for typing.
Congratulations streaming you can set up on your Android TV. You can play any game on your PC. Just make sure it is installed on your PC.
Bonus: Added Stream Link Features:-
In addition to playing favorite steam games on your Android TV, the stream link has many features.
There is an embedded chat with an Android theme gender to keep in touch with your friends while you are gaming. However, After class, you can text and type with your friends. You can even create a group and chat with anyone.
For those who are too lazy to close the app and open a browser, Steam Link has you covered. The in-app browser is a pretty neat one. You can access any website using only your controller. So browse away.
Hopefully, through this post, I have been able to tell your friends about the game. You have found the game you have been looking for to game friends. Keep away from some websites. If you know anything you can ask through the comments below.