What to Know:
Go to Settings> General Management> Languages and Input> Languages> Add Language> Select a Language.
Open the app you want to type. Tap and hold the space bar and select a language.
To change your region in the Play Store app, follow the menu icon> Accounts> Country> on-screen instructions.
How to Change the Language on Your Samsung Phone:-
Changing the language on a Samsung Galaxy phone takes just a few steps.
- Open Settings.
- Tap General Management.
- Tap Language and Input.
- Tap Language.
- Tap Add Language.
- Select a language from the list.
- Select Keep current or set as default.
- To change the default language at any time, repeat these steps> Select Language> Apply.
How to Switch Language on a Samsung Phones:-
Whenever you use your Samsung keyboard, you can switch between flying languages. Open the app you want to type, such as a message.
The spacebar displays the language overview for each of your installations. Tap and hold the spacebar to select another language.
How to Change the Language Back to English on a Samsung Phone:-
To return to English, tap and hold the spacebar and select English. Go to Settings> General Management> Languages and Input> Languages and tap English to change the default language. A checkmark will appear next to it.
How to Change the Region on a Samsung Phone:-
If you move to another country, you can change your territory. First, you need to delete your Samsung account. Then you need to create a Samsung account in the new location. Finally, you need to change your region in the Google Play Store to access apps.
- Go to Samsung’s website and click on the profile icon in the top right.
- Select Sign In / Create Account.
- Enter your username and password and click Enter.
- Click on your profile image. Select my account.
- Click My Account Information.
- Click Manage Samsung Account.
Click Delete Account. Tick the box to indicate that you are aware of the terms. Click Delete.