If you are a brave player who died of boredom watching their performance and tagline, good news for you today. Did you know that you can change the name of your display and tagline to Valerant in a few simple steps? Well, if you don’t, be sure to read this article to the end to learn all about how to manage your riot account and how to change the name and tagline of your display in Valiant.
Change Name and Tagline in Valiant:-
Before we go through the step-by-step process of changing the display name and tagline in Valerant, let’s talk about what is meant by display name and tagline. Also, in this article, we will discuss whether there are any restrictions on changing the name of your display in Valiant. You can use the table below to go to any relevant section of your choice.
What is Display Name and Tagline in Valorant?
If you are a regular Valence player or recently started playing this Uber-popular FPS game, I am sure you must create a riot account before starting the game. During the sign-up process, the developer gives you the option to set a username and alphabet tagline for your riot ID. It acts as the primary login ID of your Riot account.
So, if you log in to Valerant with your Riot account, the game automatically takes the username and tagline. Now, if you want, you can change the name and tagline of your Valerant account in a few simple steps. However, it is essential that we note a few points described in the next section.
Things to Remember Before Changing Your Valorant Name:-
Now, there are a few things you need to keep in mind before learning about the process of changing the name and tagline of your riot ID in Valiant. Before you do anything else, keep the following in mind: –
- Although you can change your Riot ID, which is a combination of your display name and the Valiant tagline, you cannot change the primary username used to log in to your Riot account.
- At this point, we should also mention that changing your Valence name is equivalent to changing your Riot ID. That means the name of your show will change under the riot banner, including League of Legends, Teamfight Strategy, and more. So think twice before you go ahead and change your riot ID username.
- Now, you must be wondering – are there any restrictions on what we can include in our Valerant username? Yes. Riot Games says your name should not contain hate speech, abuse, or obscenity. Also, you may not include any personally identifiable information such as a username or your address or phone number.
- This is the most important thing to remember before changing your Valerant username. Once you change the display name and tagline of your Riot ID, you can’t change it again for 30 days.
Now, it is also worth mentioning that you cannot change your valence credentials in the game. You will need a web browser to sign in to your Riot account for work, as we explained in detail below.
How to Change Display Name and Tagline in Valorant:-
Beyond all of this, let’s go ahead and look at the step-by-step process of changing your Valence display name and tagline.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the official riot sign-in page.
- Here, enter your primary username and password to log in to your Riot account. As a security measure, Riot will send a verification code to your registered email address, which you will need to input on the next page to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the ‘Riot ID’ section from the left pane if you’re not already there.
- You will then see your Riot ID in the right pane on the same settings page. This is where you can change your valiant name. Type a new riot ID and tagline in the corresponding text field.
- Click the “Save Changes” button in the Riot ID section to confirm your username change. And voila! You now have a new display name and tagline in Valiant.
Yes, it’s easy to change your username to Valiant. The next time you log in to play the game, the new display name and tagline will be reflected. After the change, the riot will show you the date when you can change your riot ID certificate again.
Other Riot Account Management Features:-
In addition to allowing you to change the name of your Valerant display, the Riot Account Management page lets you customize some other things in your account. Although you can’t change your primary username, you can update your password and registered email ID from the relevant section.
Additionally, you can scroll down to access the Connected Accounts section. Here, you can link your Google, Facebook, and Apple accounts to your Riot account, enabling the social sign-in functionality that Riot recently launched.
Change Valorant Username in a Few Clicks:-
So through the riot account management page, you can do some important work. I hope this in-depth guide will help you better manage your riot ID and change the display name and tagline of your Valerant account from time to time. If so, let us know in the comments below.